Monday 24 June 2013

Quick Dinner Post

I'm going to make this a quick one because I am very ready to go to bed. I'm not sure where my paleo-energy went today because I was exhausted all day. As soon as I came home I made dinner and then spent the rest of the evening in a half-awake-half-asleep stupor on the couch before deciding to go to bed for real at about 9:30. I just had to throw my lunch together for tomorrow and then post this. 
Tonight I had some of the rice pilaf (still delicious) and two of the meat muffins (wish there was a better name for those). My only issue with the muffins is that they stick to the paper. Maybe they need to be greased as with flour-sugar-egg muffins? Not too sure, but I'll certainly be making them again so we'll see. I also had a small salad with mixed greens, beet, and white heirloom carrot - dressed with balsamic vinegar and olive oil. That's it for now. I'll be waking up tomorrow with the sun.


No comments:

Post a Comment