Friday 14 June 2013

Looking forward to coming home and cooking this for dinner was basically the only thing that got me through the day today. I have to say, this dinner made the long work day a little more bearable. Having a pint or a glass of wine would be the only modification I would make to this otherwise perfect meal. 

Here I have steak seasoned and fried in the skillet; a bit of grainy mustard; mushrooms, peppers, and onions sautéed in clarified butter; sautéed kale, and a half sweet potato cooked in the microwave and roughly mashed (peel on) with salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and a splash of coconut milk (for added smoothness and richness). 

Well, that's all for now. Eleven hours from now I'll be back at work, so I'm going to enjoy what little is left of my evening. 



No comments:

Post a Comment