Friday 14 June 2013

Breakfast & Lunch

This morning I had a quick breakfast, using the last of my breakfast sausages and a couple of eggs. Then, faced with a nearly empty fridge and still two workdays ahead, I had to run out to the grocery store. 


I had to pick up things that wouldn't take long to prepare so lunch today is meat free once again. Here I have a salad made from kale and spinach, topped with Belgian endive, heirloom cherry tomatoes, and some purple bell pepper. I haven't tasted it yet but I had to grab it at the store - I'm a sucker for oddly coloured vegetables (they also had white ones!). Along with my salad are some strawberries and almonds, and a few homemade Larabars to keep stashed at work (these ones are made with dates, cashews, shredded coconut, cinnamon, and cardamom).

Well, off to another work day!


No comments:

Post a Comment