Sunday 23 June 2013

Dinner

I definitely didn't feel like cooking anything else after today so I just had a little of each thing I made. This meat muffin was the runt of the litter so to speak. The recipe was meant to yield twelve muffins, but I got nine with a small one as the tenth. It was delicious. Rich and slightly eggy, not greasy, and perfectly seasoned. I'll be making these again for sure. The "rice" was also a big hit. The cinnamon and dried fruit made it taste sweet and comforting, and the onion and cumin gave it a great savoury aftertaste. This is another dish I'll be coming back to. Finally, the "hot plate". The seasoning was good (can't go wrong with cumin and chili powder) and the mix tasted very fresh and light. All in all, not a bad cook day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment