Saturday 29 June 2013

Breakfast (in bed), Lunch

Last night apparently I forgot to set my alarm, and to plug in my phone so I woke up this morning half an hour late with my phone nowhere in sight (it was on the floor on the opposite side of the bed, with dwindling battery). I plugged it in and went to make my breakfast. Because it was bright and sunny this morning I decided to take my breakfast into bed and eat there. The cat decided to join me. And I'm back to my old staple of pork and eggs - really, there's nothing better, in my opinion. 


Another work day, another packed lunch. Today was a salad made from mixed greens, orange and yellow pepper, beet, carrot, and dressed with olive oil and lemon juice. With that I had some olives and an apple chopped up with some blueberries. And now I'm cooking dinner and gleefully planning my Sunday and Monday off - the last two days off in a row I'll likely see until August. 


No comments:

Post a Comment