Tuesday 4 June 2013

Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch

Making a quick post as the sun rises - I need to start getting ready to work. It's hard having to be somewhere for 7am...I should still be in bed!
I just wanted to add last night's dinner (I ate a little late) and my breakfast and lunch for today. 


I made ribs yesterday using this recipe from The Kitchn. I created my own rub with spices I had on hand and, of course, the rub was sugar-free. I did the method in the recipe of mixing natural liquid smoke with grainy mustard and this created a delicious, barbecued flavour. I had them along with some steamed cauliflower topped with clarified butter, salt, and pepper and some apple. The ribs turned out good. Not amazing...but good. And I have leftovers, which always comes in handy. 


This morning's breakfast - prosciutto, scrambled eggs, and 1/4 of a grapefruit. Easy Peasy.


Lunch, all packed up for later - salad using the same dressing from yesterday's lunch, a hard-boiled egg, and some mango. 

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment