Sunday 9 June 2013

Pre Run / Post Run / Brunch

This morning for breakfast I had my other jar of chia muesli. Even though chia seeds are a bit of a whole30 grey area, I think I may make this my weekend breakfast. Having this for breakfast yesterday aided me in running a personal record of 13k, and today I ran 12.5 with my fastest time for 10k. I'm not sure if this stuff is magic, but it is delicious and energizing.  


When I got home, in addition to a mug of black coffee and a big glass of water, I had a bowl of fruit salad topped with coconut milk and unsweetened coconut. It really hit the spot after running. 


I don't know if this is technically brunch since I ate it at 12:30, but seeing as how it's Sunday and there's eggs, I figured why not? I had some mixed greens with shaved carrot, apple and strawberry, dressed with fresh lemon juice and olive oil. With that I had a couple scrambled eggs and some of my homemade breakfast sausages. They are very tasty, though I left the sage out this time around. They're definitely better with the sage in...now I know for next time. 






No comments:

Post a Comment