Sunday 2 June 2013

Day Two: Dinner

After biking home from work, I wanted something I could throw together quickly. I've lived without a microwave for the last few years, but a new(ish) apartment and a much bigger kitchen means that I once again have this super-quick space-age technology at my disposal. I nuked the sweet potato using this method from Nom Nom Paleo. Then steamed the (green!) cauliflower in the microwave after. While those were cooking I fried up my steak. It was a little smaller than I thought so I threw together a quick salad with kale, apple, and raspberries; dressed with lemon juice and olive oil. The whole thing was ready to go in about 20 minutes which was great because I was hungry

Oh, and that tasty looking beverage in the back? I overcame my cocktail craving with some muddled frozen cherries and sparkling water. 



No comments:

Post a Comment