Sunday 2 June 2013

Day Two

I woke up to fog so thick I couldn't even see out of my window. I checked the weather and saw that it's calling for rain all day, and it'll only be around 16 degrees. I'm not too worried though. The hot, blazing sun will be around before too long (maybe next month so I can defend myself against the heat with some cider or a strawberry daiquiri).

Here's my breakfast and lunch for today. I have to go to work, so my lunch is all compartmentalized and packed up.

For breakfast I had two slices of prosciutto warmed for a few minutes on the skillet, along with some scrambled eggs and snow peas. For lunch I have a simple veggie salad with egg and roast chicken, olive oil and apple cider vinegar. Fruit salad and almonds on the side. Nothing fancy here today.

No comments:

Post a Comment