Wednesday 22 May 2013

What's for Lunch?

From what I've read, a common concern about eating paleo is the time and planning that must be invested in eating when away from home. I work forty hours per week (forty-five if you include my unpaid lunch breaks) and my shifts could start as early as seven in the morning and end as late as eleven at night. Planning lunch and snacks for my week can be challenging, but where there's a will there's a way. Here's a typical lunch for me (packed and ready for my 7-4 shift tomorrow). I have a kale and romaine salad with a half roasted chicken breast, boiled egg, green pepper, and shaved heirloom carrot. I also have some mixed fruit, roasted almonds, and two squares of Lindt Excellence 90% (my absolute favourite - I like it better than the 85%). To dress my salad, I simply splash on some olive oil and apple cider vinegar. 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment